SALTED CARAMEL SWEET POTATO PROTEIN CAKES
Salted Caramel Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes! Do we really need to say more? Its sweet potato, salted caramel and JD Nutraceuticals Protein! This is WINNING!
4 large pancakes
WHAT YOU NEED:
10g JD Nutraceuticals 100% WPI Salted Caramel
300g Sweet Potato(steamed)
2 Large eggs
2g Coconut oil (for cooking)
4 x Natvia Stevia sticks
- Peel, chop and steam the sweet potato until they are soft.
- Place the steamed sweet potato, eggs, Natvia stevia and whey protein into a blender and blend on high until a creamy batter is achieved.
- Heat the coconut oil in a sauce pan (make sure the pan is quite hot before placing any batter into it). Note: we used a basting brush to apply my oil to the pan so only use half of it per two pancakes.
- We cook two pancakes at a time, generally 2 spoons of batter makes one pancake. Once the batter is applied to the pan, allow to heat for a min or two and flip.
- Repeat these steps with the remaining batter.
- We love to have this served with Chobani low fat plain yogurt, berries and banana with a drizzle of almond butter and maple syrup on top!These won’t disappoint!